Monday, December 9, 2013

18 Weeks



How far along? 18 Weeks
Maternity clothes? yessssssss Thank goodness for stretchy jeans ;)
Stretch marks? none
Best moment this week: On Friday night, we were laying in bed. I told Nate to stop tickling my stomach and he said he wasn't. I felt little flutters!!! I didn't believe he wasn't doing it so I made him out his hands in the air. Felt more flutters!!! HOw exciting!
Miss anything? Kinda been missing my appetite lately. I go to eat and don't want anything really.
Movement:fLuTtErS!
Food cravings: Absence of cravings for sure!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smoothies and sugary fruits. I had a banana the other day, my favorite food, and my whole body was shaking and sweating for a good 45 minutes.
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Growing...growing...GROWING :D
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :D
Looking forward to: More movement!








Work on Baby V's nursery began this week! Nate and Pearl worked hard painting :)

Here is the before!


We also started decorating for Christmas this week! We got a real tree, of course, and decorated (even though it was super hot outside!).


I also got a little nervous this week because I had not felt anything yet. A friend of mine was super awesome and let me borrow her doppler. We sat down and quietly searched for Baby V's heartbeat. Pearl loved how it sounded!




She kept turning her head to the side in awe of the little wooshes coming out of the speaker

No comments:

Post a Comment