Thursday, January 2, 2014

19 Weeks! Hello....LADY!


How far along? 19 Weeks
Maternity clothes? yup...hopefully I can keep the same sizes for most of the time.
Stretch marks? none...using Burt's Bees Momma Bee Lotion
Best moment this week: Getting kisses on my belly from Addison
Miss anything? Bananas LOL I can't eat them anymore...they make me shake
Movement: Nothing :( just the one flutter last week
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Bananas and other fruits
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Just getting bigger :D
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :D
Looking forward to: My ultrasound next week


Let's start with the progress of the nursery!


We picked out the colors and started painting. Well, Nate started painting! He wouldn't let me in the room :)

We still plan on painting the ceiling and the fan and putting a border up. I am excited to see what else we will do. Should we get rid of the carpet???

This also seemed to be the week of the superhero...



Baby V is growing steadily and I seem to be feeling pretty good. I don't want to jinx it though!


Christmas time is coming! This week we went to Busch Gardens for their Christmas Town celebration and also had our work party. I snapped a couple pics at both events.














No comments:

Post a Comment