Friday, January 17, 2014

How far along? 23 Weeks



Maternity clothes? Starting to get bored with what I have...oh boy. Looks like I am going to have to get creative :D
Best moment this week: It has been a quiet week, which is nice. We did get the flooring in the nursery with the help Martine and Josh! Thankful for the fabulous family we have! Always willing to help!
Miss anything? Burpees...I know I know...weird.
Movement: Yep...he likes to wiggle around all morning :D
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nightly acid reflux :(  Always happens when I have been sleeping for about an hour or two. Thankfully, a handful of raw almonds seems to put it to rest.
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Acid reflux is the most terrible thing...ever.
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: More baby shower planning


The flooring is really looking good!

 Pearl likes to snuggle with her brother <3

Visiting my sister in the hospital after her surgery. Get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment