Sunday, February 2, 2014

24 Weeks


24 Weeks


Best moment this week: A visit from a good friend, Jamie.
Miss anything? Wine - it was nice to have a glass on date night 
Movement: Yup!
Food cravings: Still nothin
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still having acid reflux at night
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: reflux and the discomfort of getting bigger
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: More baby shower planning


Progress on the nursery...Pearl likes it!


I have been walking a lot. Nate sent me this picture of Pearl while I was on my walk...looks like she misses me when I go!



Had a visit with Jamie and talked about Baby V <3



Starting our registry was fun but overwhelming. I have a lot to learn!


No comments:

Post a Comment