Tuesday, February 11, 2014

27 Weeks...Bye Bye 2nd Trimester

27 Weeks



Maternity clothes? Yup...what am I going to do once I have to start buttoning and zipping pants again? I think I may have forgotten how to do that!
Best moment this week: Finally getting the lighting done in the nursery! It took us three separate sets of lights to get it right :D
Miss anything? Just feeling like myself
Movement: Yes! I love feeling him wiggle around
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the norm ;)
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: I can feel my hips getting weaker. I have a lot of discomfort in my joints and also in my leg muscles...no fun!
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On but still getting repaired...yes, still...
Happy or moody most of the time: Getting kinda moody...when I am stressed I start to cry now.
Looking forward to: I can't wait to find out who will be at my baby shower :D

Nursery Progress






2 comments: