Sunday, February 2, 2014

26 Weeks


26 Weeks



Maternity clothes? Thinking about spending some money on a few more things. Hard to buy stuff knowing, or hoping, it wont fit you again...for a while at least.
Best moment this week: Watching baby V move from the outside. He makes waves in my belly :)
Miss anything? Laying flat on my back
Movement: Yep! We can even see it from the outside now...pretty distracting during tv shows!
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you queasy or sick: Soreness in my lower body and cramps when walking quickly...great now I can't even walk fast!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Acid reflux is STILL the most terrible thing...ever.
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On but still getting repaired.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy 
Looking forward to: My 4D ultrasound in a few weeks. I Invited family to make it really special!


This week I had to do my gestational diabetes test. I was pretty upset by it because in order to do the test, you have to drink this super sugary, artificially flavored, artificially colored, mixture of crap. Think of all the terrible ingredients that make up processed food and put them in a bottle and then shovel them into your system. Here little baby V...I am trying to take the best care of you on a normal basis...but today my DR told me I have to give you this load of fake disgusting junk. I hated it and my results, thankfully, came back negative. When I got the call they actually told me that my sugar levels were too low, lower than the range of levels they are looking for at least. I think it is a load of BS and I did some research that basically showed me I had nothing to worry about. My sugar levels are fine and are more normal for someone who eats the way I do. 



Can you say pregnancy brain? 

Yes, that is my remote control. I don't know why I thought I would need it at work...



Finishing off the week cuddling with my Pearlhead, she really loves her little brother. We watched Captain Phillips and I enjoyed a yummy cocoa drink with chia seeds and ice :D



No comments:

Post a Comment