Thursday, January 2, 2014

21 Weeks


21 Weeks!!! Wooo!



How far along? 21 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Got some new workout stuff from my momma for Christmas! 

Best moment this week: Spending Christmas with the nieces and nephews. Getting kisses on my belly whenever I come and go from Addison. Having Hailey tell me she can't wait for the baby to get here! 
Miss anything? Nah...
Movement: Yes :) Little kicks that feel like bubbles! 
Food cravings: No but I am starting to get my love for veggies back! Thank God!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Getting a little better with bananas. I can have a few bites of one now!
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Low immune system...I got really sick on vacation to the keys :(
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :D
Looking forward to: Family vacation to GA


Merry Christmas everyone!!! This week was great!

First we went on vacation to celebrate two of our best friends earning their masters degrees! What an accomplishment! We are so proud of them! We went to Fort Lauderdale for dinner and then the next morning we all booked it down to Key West. We had an awesome time and I was the perfect DD for the night! All of my friends really care about me and I got to see it this weekend..especially after a visit to Fat Tuesdays ;) 


Best moments of vacation-
Dark chocolate covered strawberries
The guys' pushup game...MINE
Sunset at Mallory Square
and much much more!




In other news-
We are making progress on the nursery :D

The crib came in and Nate put it together (with a little help from Pearl)




And lastly, we celebrated Christmas. Our last Christmas with a "silent night". Next year will be a whole new world and I can't wait!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment