Wednesday, November 6, 2013

14 Weeks Along!!!


I always think about starting a blog...oh and keeping one too! Hopefully this can evolve in to something special!


So YAY! We are starting our family! 

My husband and I have been wanting this for quite some time and our life is finally in the place that this precious gift was able to come into our lives. We are expecting Baby V in May of 2014!

So...let the updates begin!



How far along? 14 weeks!  
Maternity clothes? Yes! They are hard to come by though. Making things work until I get my wardrobe set :)
Stretch marks? Not yet
Best moment this week: Having someone in the gym congratulate me without me telling them I am preggo. Means I don't just look like I have gained some weight :)
Miss anything? Harder workouts
Movement: Nothing yet...still too early.  
Food cravings: No...I wish though. I want to know what they are like. Sometimes I think I am having a craving, but it's more that I just want food that makes the nausea go away.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Seems like I am nauseous with anything that is not protein. I am having trouble with fruits especially, which sucks because I love green smoothies...usually.
Gender: No clue yet...It's getting hard to look at all of these cute clothes and have no idea which ones I "can" like <3
Labor signs: No.
Symptoms: Nausea and stuffy nose
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Haven't really had any mood swings yet...guess that's a good thing! 
Looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment