Saturday, November 23, 2013

Week 16

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 Weeks <3 
Maternity clothes? Starting to get more comfortable in them, yet I am still in denial about my running clothes!
Stretch marks? Not yet. I got some Burt's Bees Belly Butter because I have heard it's the bomb! It's nice and thick and smells fabulous.
Best moment this week: Finding the Glow Worm I have been searching for! Story below...
Miss anything? Not really :D
Movement: Nothing lately
Food cravings: Haven't had an undeniable craving but I am still craving foods that Nate loves. I am loving pizza and hamburgers and I am finding great ways to make them healthy! Turkey burgers and fritatta pizzas have been yummy this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still leery of bananas and sugary fruits
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Still getting bigger :D
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy mostly but sometimes I get angry and want to punch people HAHA
Looking forward to: Thinking about how I want to design our nursery 


The Story of the Glow Worm






A long time ago, when I thought about my future mommy self, I imagined the first toy I would ever buy for my child. It was a glow worm. Don't know why but something about it was just right. I vowed to buy it as soon as I got pregnant. After a while of hoping and wishing, our dreams came true, and I found myself in search of this doll. Nate and I have searched for over a month and every store we had been to was either out of stock or didn't know what they were. Today I thought, I'll just go wander target and see if I have any luck. There it was...one left on the shelf...in the perfect shade of blue...like it was meant to be. I burst into crazy lady tears and I think I freaked the target employee out a bit. I finally have Baby V's Glow Worm maybe God was just making me wait until I knew whether I should buy pink or blue






No comments:

Post a Comment